CFTROU 0013: How Family Church Does Multisite
This is part two of our series on Multisite Church for the Rest of Us. We talk about how we are doing multisite here in South Florida. There is no one-size-fits-all way to do multisite. If you look around the U.S. and other parts of the world, there is not even consensus among very biblically-centered churches. We have embraced and adopted a parish model. Our church has multiple expressions in multiple locations with multiple leadership teams at every one of them. Learn how we are striving to implement a common mission and vision through consistent, biblically-sound teaching and pastoring across all of our campuses.
- The Parish Model and what it means in terms of doing church.
- Why fear of rebellion keeps many churches away from the Parish Model.
- Multiplying church families while maintaining consistent DNA to create synergy.
- Teaching our teams to be an extension of the leadership and vision of the church.
- How to empower and affirm pastors to innovate within the mission and vision of the church.
- The “ground war” and why it is a game-changer for multisite churches.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.