CFTROU 0020: Building a New Church Culture, Not New Church Programs: Metrics
- Metrics set your church’s trajectory.
- Understand the factors that shape church metrics.
- Making your metrics outward focused and mission driven.
- How metrics are both a means of discipleship and a by-product of discipleship.
- Baptism as the entry point to discipleship.
- Tying metrics to missional components within a church.
- Measuring prayer and gospel conversations.
- Teaching people to utilize tools available to them.
Metrics are really important because they help us set a trajectory of where our church is going. Click To TweetOur number one goal is to see more people following Jesus as His disciples. Click To TweetWhat we are really after at Family Church is multiplication, not addition. Click To TweetComparison is the companion to idolatry. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.