CFTROU 0021: Building a New Church Culture, Not New Church Programs: Membership
- The importance of funneling people to one front door – ours is called First Connection.
- How to aim for meaningful membership.
- How to develop true community.
- The official and unofficial requirements for church membership.
- Advancing the mission and vision of our church.
- Seeing membership as a first step for involvement.
- Moving people from neighbor to guest to friend to family.
- Emphasizing the importance of seeing church as a family.
We’re always aiming for what we call meaningful membership. Click To TweetA lot of methods will work; if we will work the method. Click To TweetThere is no such thing as a Christian who doesn’t join the mission of Jesus. Click To TweetYou’re not joining a club, you’re joining a family and you’re joining a family on mission. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.