CFTROU 0024: Leadership Pipeline: Residency
- Identifying the right type of people to plant churches in Florida.
- The nuts and bolts of running a training program.
- What it takes to be a proven church grower.
- How we place people who are in the program.
- Offering off ramps for those who are not a good fit or decide church planting is not for them.
This is a biovocational church planting residency. We expect everyone who comes and participates to have a job. Click To TweetGospel sharing is absolutely central to what we do in our Family Church Residency Program. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.