CFTROU 0026: The Call, Cost and Benefits of Bivo, Part 1
- The call to ministry and decision to start as a bivocational pastor.
- How Jimmy built a successful franchise business with his father.
- Why Jimmy decided to commit and become a bivocational pastor.
- Juggling being a husband, father, businessman and pastor.
- The importance of saying “no” as a small church.
- Discover the benefits of being bivocational.
- Hear Jimmy’s advice for becoming a bivocational pastor.
One of the main benefits of bivocational is that you are almost forced to become a good leader. Click To TweetGod has given me certain gifts. I feel like they’re not for my benefit, they are for the benefit of the church. Click To TweetGet a great team of people around you… Your leaders are everything and you cannot isolate yourself. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.