CFTROU 0061: Multisite Approaches & Perspectives
- How venues and campuses can accommodate different people.
- Importance of opening our facilities to the community.
- Why there’s a place for different worship styles.
- The importance of live preaching.
- How multisite sermons are streamlined.
- Considerations for those who are thinking about going multisite.
- The accessibility of going multisite.
@brainardbaptist has been on the street corner for ninety years and that means something to me. I want to be on the street corner for another ninety years. Click To TweetOur conviction is to do live preaching every possible opportunity we can. We only do video when we don’t have another option. Video isn’t bad; we just think live preaching is best. Click To TweetYou have to know what you are trying to accomplish with multisite church. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.