CFTROU 0064: Training & Caring for Staff Wives
- Our purpose for training and caring for our staff wives.
- How the ministry gives our pastor wives the fuel to go out and support others.
- The amazing sisterhood that develops with this group of staff wives.
- What actually happens at these staff wives gatherings.
- How to keep the focus on encouraging our staff wives.
- First steps for getting started in caring for staff wives.
- Role of the pastor for encouraging women to connect with other women.
- How these women events support the rest of the team.
You don’t have to have a lot to love on people. Click To TweetWe try to be encouraging to our staff wives, we want them to feel loved and valued, and we want them to build community. Click To TweetIt can be so intimidating when your husband goes into the ministry. We need to have a sisterhood so we can go shoulder to shoulder with these women and stand in the gap for them. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.