CFTROU 0065: Reaching Younger Women
- How City Church reaches and empowers young women.
- More about City Church’s Student Leader Pipeline for College Ministry.
- Strategies for identifying leadership potential.
- Ways to guide and encourage someone’s desire to lead.
- Small changes that churches can make to better connect with young women.
- Understanding the core element of discipleship for reaching young women.
- Why women’s events don’t need to a be a “Pinterest” experience.
- What pastors can do to take steps towards better inclusion of women.
Women are an integral part of the life of our church and that means that we are always looking for men and women who can serve and build up the body. Click To TweetOur serving teams really help identify strong leadership potential – especially when people don’t self-select into leadership. Click To TweetWe have to help people see that they have gifts to use to serve the church. Click To TweetIt is not enough to hold a women’s event once or twice a year and say that you are discipling your women well. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.