CFTROU 0069: Church Planting for The Rest of Us
- Rebuilding and revitalizing a troubled church.
- Making a career transition from pastor to president of NAMB.
- How the function and mission of NAMB has shifted to be more focused and church-centered.
- Cultural shifts taking place in church planting.
- The need for more high-capacity church planters.
- Intentional training for those who are called to live on mission in North America.
- NAMB success stories.
- How God is using church plants on college campuses.
- How pastors and individuals can get involved in church planting.
Pastors are our number one customer. We’re here to serve pastors … they’re not here to serve us. If it were not for churches, there would be no @namb_sbc. Click To TweetEverything we do @namb_sbc is about the gospel, it’s all about the gospel. Click To TweetTo me that is the best strategy to reach North America is to plant more churches; we’ve just not kept up with the population increase. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.