CFTROU 0070: Ministry Leaders Are Readers
- Why pastors need to be culturally aware in order to serve more effectively.
- The need for ministry leaders to get regular intellectual input and stimulate their creativity.
- How reading is a means of loving God with our minds.
- Practical advice for people to incorporate reading into their everyday lives.
- Suggestions for the type of material you should be reading and where to find good leads.
- Trevin’s suggestions for books that you can read in the context of a team.
- The top three books that every pastor should read.
- Simple steps to get into reading and learn to love the experience.
The intellectual life of a pastor ought to connect with a real missionary zeal and passion. Click To TweetEverybody should be developing the life of the mind. Click To TweetThe best books start to rise to the surface and you start to see them reviewed in different places and you hear people talking about them. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.