CFTROU 0081: The Business on Church Business: Be Prepared to Manage Risk
- The different types of risk involved with running a church.
- How intentionality as the forefront when it comes to risk management.
- What calculated risk looks like.
- Aspects to consider when assessing risk and who should perform it.
- What risk tolerance is and how to determine this at your church.
- The role an attorney and insurance agent can play in reducing risk.
- Examples of how internal controls mitigate risk when handling church finances.
- The importance of oversight in finances and why multiple people should be included.
- What to consider when figuring out how much insurance you need.
Life with no risk is no fun. Click To TweetEverything you do in life includes some element of risk. There is no way to avoid that. Click To TweetWe encourage that you insure as much as you can afford. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.