CFTROU 0087: Multisite Church for the Rest of Us – The Jimmy Scroggins Story
- Pastor Jimmy’s early experiences of multisite ideas and planting churches.
- The people who were integral in his life as he learned how to do multisite; and the lessons he had to figure out on his own.
- Why Pastor Jimmy chose to do multisite and chose live preaching as his model.
- The importance of finding a capable and willing leader to lead the new site.
- Why Pastor Jimmy made the choice to move to West Palm Beach.
- What’s coming up in our next episode and the rest of this season!
I really had no expectation that it would work, but lo and behold multisite started working. Click To TweetIn order to make multisite work, you need to have a leader willing to lead the new site. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.