CFTROU 00B1: Building Momentum to Christmas
- Overview of the three intentional goals for building Fall momentum into Christmas.
- Creating happy memories for unchurched people.
- The power of the nativity scene for building inclusiveness and interconnectedness.
- Understanding the importance of creating experiences that build community.
- How something as simple as a kid’s choir can draw people in.
- Planning first-serve experiences for people at Christmas.
- Most effective strategies for inviting people to church for Christmas.
- Four ways to teach a culture of invite.
- Equipping people to make the invitation.
- Understanding the makeup of your community to choose the right Christmas service times.
Churches need to know how to leverage the Fall to move into Christmas. Click To TweetWe want to move people from in-laws to family…move them from being guests to being part of the family. This is how we want church to feel for people. Click To TweetThe whole world is marketing happy memories and as churches we are creating experiences that represent something greater – something eternal. Click To TweetChristmas matters especially in this country and churches need to leverage it in order to maximize our impact to reach people we aren’t reaching and engage people we aren’t engaging. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.