CFTROU 1004: Leading Through COVID-19 – Communication Tools
Key Points From This Episode:
- Timely measures taken at Family Church, in response to the coronavirus.
- The importance of communication in this time; the power of reaching out.
- Systems for staying connected through technology and social media.
- The tools that ministry leaders can use to stay connected to their congregations.
- Ideas for social media content, including selfie video guidelines (link below).
- Rearranging priorities during uncertain times; communication is key!
We are looking at how we reach out and stay connected when we are not gathering in person during the week. Click To TweetWe are going to walk through this together. We don’t know what the future holds, but we do know who holds the future. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.