Episode 1011: Leading Through COVID-19 – Engaging Students
Key Points From This Episode:
- How the nature of student ministry has changed with the rise of social media.
- The three ways in which they have shifted their approach to students.
- Utilizing Zoom to connect with young people and facilitate small groups.
- Creating relevant content and other ways to gain the trust of Generation Z.
- How the current circumstances are creating new opportunities for connection.
- Find out about the online discipleship event that Tyler and his team hosted.
- Using this time to impact the next generation and continue with evangelism and discipleship.
- The power of a phone call to reach out to families and show that you care.
This has been a season for me and for our team of asking God to do what only he can do and to show up in unique and powerful ways. Click To TweetThis is the type of stuff that defines generations; this time period in history is going to impact this generation forever. So, I want them to look back and remember we accelerated at full speed. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.