Episode 1012: Leading Through COVID-19 – Staying Connected to Our Kids
Key Points From This Episode:
- Changes and pivots the church has made concerning kids ministry.
- Maintaining the connection between parents, kids, and our church family.
- Measures that have been taken in order to go to digital programming.
- What Heartland is and how this helps parents and encourages kids.
- The ease and affordability of using social media during this time.
- Activities and materials to keep kids engaged.
- Do’s and Don’ts — find ways to carry on, keep it fun, and stay connected.
- The investment of time on discipling our kids is vital.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.