Episode 1019: Leading Through COVID-19 – Groups Strategy
Key Points From This Episode:
- The move to virtual groups and new ways to stay connected through technology.
- The importance of being flexible, adaptable, and agile.
- Addressing ‘Zoom-burnout’ and alternatives to video conferences.
- The power of virtual groups and one man’s virtual acceptance of Christ recently!
- Bible-teaching and care structures for groups on new platforms.
- The felt needs of group members and adjusting the format to address those needs.
- Optimizing calls for the best connection and communication.
At the core of Family Church, we want to be very relational. Click To Tweet We have hung our hat on face-to-face contact, knowing people's names, being engaged in one another's lives, that's our thing. We’ve had to be flexible, agile, and adapt to changing circumstances. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.