Episode 1020: Leading Through COVID-19 – Virtual First Connection
Key Points From This Episode:
- Continued focus on membership during the coronavirus crisis.
- Ways in which we have adapted to the new setup during this period.
- Content creation and video production for presenting our core values to the community.
- Overcoming new technical challenges and learning on the go.
- Internet connection, troubleshooting, and training for a myriad of issues that may possibly come up.
- Looking to the future and the what the next 6 to 12 months will look like for churches.
Membership matters because the Bible says it matters. It is a theological issue for us. Click To Tweet We are now more focused on, not presenting the content, but connecting with the people. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.