Episode 1025: Leading Through COVID-19 – Brainerd Baptist Church
Key Points From This Episode:
- The decision-making approach to deciding when to reopen Brainerd Baptist Church.
- The implications of risk management when reopening church.
- How to navigate children’s and student ministries.
- Broadcasting services during reopening.
- Accommodation for vulnerable and elderly church members.
When thinking about your reopening guidelines and expectations, be a little more conservative. As a church we are entrusted with the hearts, lives, and experiences of our people. Click To TweetDuring this reopening process, think through growth opportunities. How can this give you the freedom to expand your influence? Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.