CFTROU 1036: Regathering During COVID-19 – Student Ministry
- The vision behind our new programs and the strategy behind Midweek Mashup. Here’s a link to our YouTube playlist where you can find our latest episodes.
- How student engagement has fluctuated over the past few years at our church and how our programming strategy has shifted to overcome this.
- What Tyler and Garrett have learned in this season.
- How our programming communicates serve opportunities and helping students find their purpose in Jesus.
- Lessons Garrett and Tyler would like to share with others and carry forward.
- How they have grown our college ministry.
Getting people together during the week is hard, but it’s something worth fighting for. Click To TweetWe have students who love serving. They go and tell their friends how much fun it is and that creates growth in our ministry. Click To Tweet Serving has given our students a real way to engage and it’s made our church feel more welcoming. We truly have a multi-generational hospitality team. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.