CFTROU0057: Your Church is a Reflection of YOU!
- The people that shaped Jimmy Scroggins as a leader.
- Seeking out learning opportunities with mentors and leaders.
- Understanding why culture is caught rather than taught.
- Why it is important for a leader to articulate the ingredients of the culture.
- How the culture reflects the personality of the leader.
- The defining characteristics of the Family Church culture.
- Implementing the cultural characteristics of family, repentance and loyalty.
- Culture responds to the leader’s vision.
- Culture produces what the leader values.
Culture is always mediated through leadership over time. Click To TweetI really do think culture is felt. That’s why we say it’s caught more than it’s taught. Click To TweetWe want to love each other for who we are not for what we do. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.