CFTROU 0031: Multisite Church for the Rest of Us
- Eight factors to consider before going multisite.
- The need for a clear, compelling vision.
- The importance of having a core team of both leaders and doers.
- Emphasis on people over location, facility, and logistics.
- Utilizing reverse engineering.
- The importance of the campus pastor.
- How budget and funding can dictate other decisions.
- Defining the “win”.
- Maintaining a consistent strategy across ministry areas.
- Common characteristics of successful multisite churches.
Multisite isn’t vision; it’s strategy. Click To TweetThe people are more important than the facility – we are called to a people, not a building. Click To TweetThe great thing about multisite is that there are so many options – there are as many options as there are churches. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.