Episode 1030: Leading Through COVID-19 — Family Reunion Chapel Services.
- Why we decided to go with Chapel Services.
- Derek shares the research findings accumulated while looking at the reopening of churches post COVID-19.
- How church reopening is being politicized.
- We discuss our House Rules and how and why we developed them.
- Why we think marketing the word “safety,” by churches is a mistake.
- Why we want to meet face-to-face: Spiritually and theologically.
- Why we used the term Chapel Services and the importance of communicating the change.
- What we saw when we looked around the country at other churches.
I think what we are trying to do here, at Family Church, is reset peoples’ expectations, which I think is really wise so we can’t think we are going back to what it was like in February — as our expression of the body of Christ —… Click To TweetThe truth is, we just want to give people who are ready and who want to, and opportunity to gather face-to-face, while we also provide high-quality opportunities for people to worship at home. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.