CFTROU 1032: Leading Through COVID-19 – Regathering FC
- What it was like to reopen and be in-person for the first time in five months.
- We talk about our attendance and what it felt like to be in the room.
- Challenges we observed and our plans to address them.
- The importance of understanding how our people feel.
- Worship in our Chapel Services format.
- How helped our families with kids attend our services.
- The importance of following guidelines put out by authorities and that this is about putting others ahead of ourselves.
Our intention is to minimize the potential exposure from COVID-19. Click To TweetI would just encourage church leadership to keep in mind that this is a moment to think about other people – putting others before ourselves. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.