CFTROU 0032: Connections: Capturing Guests
- The philosophy behind identifying guests and allowing them to self-identify.
- Catering to the needs of guests and being prepared to answer questions.
- The guest tent as an inviting and disarming means to introduce newcomers.
- The program, Get Connected card, and getting all the hooks in the water.
- Issuing the invitation to take “next steps.”
- Other methods for gathering information on guests.
Every church needs a vehicle to help guests self-identify. Click To TweetWe want everyone to feel like family and it’s so important to be able to identify the guests and help them feel welcome. Click To TweetIf we can create the environment that helps people feel welcome and create as many hooks in the water as we can to capture them, it is the best way to do it. Click To TweetPeople on our next steps team are people people – they are good conversationalists – and they are trained to lead people to Christ, find a small group, and get the help they need. We have trained our next steps team to be eager to… Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.