CFTROU 0033: Connections: Tracking Guests
- How to effectively track guests.
- Why the information on our Get Connected card is so important.
- Turning the information on a card into something we can track.
- The importance of having a good database.
- Learn how to turn database numbers into individual people.
- Google Sheets as a tool that any church can use.
- How to prioritize the guests you are tracking in three main steps.
- Ensuring that there is some level of involvement from guests.
- The answer to the golden question: How long do we pursue a guest?
- Addressing accountability among the staff team.
We are minister and shepherds. We are in the people business. We track guests to steward the resources God has given us – that resource is people! Click To TweetThe information on our Get Connected cards is like gold to us. We want it to be something we can use and track. Click To TweetTracking guests is really about trying to connect with people and make them understand that it really is about them. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.