CFTROU 0034: Connections: First Connection
- First Connection as a way to help people take their next spiritual step.
- Description of First Connection and the “why” behind it.
- Creating a place to have bottleneck conversations.
- The importance of longevity and regularity with any guest program.
- Introducing the content and themes that are so vital to Family Church.
- Giving people the opportunity to share their story and hear the Family Church story.
- The keys to having a successful First Connection program.
- Scaling and filtering guests to connect them with the church.
First Connection the system we developed to help people identify and take their next spiritual step. Click To TweetWe create a bottleneck conversation so that a trained volunteer can have a meal with a guest and take the time to hear their story. Click To TweetWe want people to know that Family Church is about stories. We all have a story. We like to tell the story of Family Church. We want to hear people’s stories. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.