CFTROU 1003: Leading Through COVID-19 – Immediate Response
Key Points From This Episode:
- Prioritizing video content and building an online community.
- The necessity to shift to an online presence for internal and external communications.
- Advice for pastors on applying social distancing guidelines to their gatherings.
- A list of software and social media tools to facilitate virtual meetings and stream content.
- The importance of taking guidelines seriously and how it ties into loving our neighbors.
- How we can leverage this virtual season to strengthen connections.
We are not encouraging people to get together in person. We’re taking the guidelines seriously. It’s how we love our neighbors. Click To TweetOur hope is that we use this virtual season to build connections so that one day we can gather face-to-face again. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.