Episode 1013: Leading Through COVID-19 – Multisite Before and After the Crisis
Key Points From This Episode:
- Dr. Allison’s transition from skepticism to tolerance and eventually advocating for the multisite model.
- An explanation of the multi-church model, including the leadership roles and the connection to the larger body.
- Finding the balance of prioritizing the individual church against the collective network.
- Thoughts on property ownership, finances, and HR responsibilities in the multisite structure.
- Why multisite churches are finding themselves in an advantageous position at the moment.
- The posture to maintain toward churches who choose a different approach.
- The challenge of congregational governance and decision making in the current context.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.