Episode 00B2: Bonus Episode: Hershael & Tanya York
- Dr. York’s perspective on building a happy and healthy family life and ministry.
- Tanya’s ministry journey and being immersed in the unfamiliar world of the church.
- How the Lord used Tanya’s experiences of feeling judged to draw her to Him.
- Dr. York explains how privileged he felt to disciple his wife.
- Dr. York’s ministry journey, from janitor to youth pastor to being offered the position of Senior Pastor in Arkansas.
- Tanya’s toughest seasons in ministry and the one that brought her the most joy.
- Learning to love the “unlovable” and the quirkiness of people in their brokenness.
I love how you maintain a happy, healthy marriage and ministry. Click To TweetI look at my wife and my church and feel so blessed. Click To TweetMy greatest accomplishment in life is that I discipled Tanya York. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.