CFTRO 0003: Transitioning Your Traditional Church Part 1 – Start Where You Are
In this first of three parts, we talk about how you can transition your traditional church to reach an increasingly de-churched and never churched culture. The number one priority for pastors and church leaders is to define reality and cast vision. We look at the trends we see in the landscape of churches, and how we can move forward. Millennials are looking for authenticity and for someone to tell them the truth. If churches can do that, they will actually connect with a whole new generation.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Hear more about Jimmy and his family, and their call to South Florida.
- Learn more about the trends we see in the landscape of today’s churches.
- Find out how the authority of pastors regularly gets challenged, which truly paralyzes from making decisions.
- Understand why it is critical for churches to provide millennials with authenticity and truth.
- Learn how the number one job as the leader of your church is to define reality for your organization.
- Encouraging words for pastors out there who are struggling, not to give up.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.