CFTROU 0008: Five Free Strategies for Church Growth That Will Cost You Your Life.
We find these five strategies in the book of Acts: devotion to prayer, abundant seed sowing, making disciples that make disciples, planting churches, and identifying and training new leaders. These 5 free strategies don’t cost any money, but may cost you your life. Learn how you can implement them in your church today.
- Imitate what the disciples were doing in the book of Acts.
- Find out where these strategies come from in the book of Acts.
- Learn more about the cycle of disciples training disciples and leaders training leaders.
- Remember that it was common, ordinary men who launched the gospel movement.
- Understand how these strategies and principles are biblical and universal.
- Discover the practicality of implementing these strategies in the local church.
- Embrace a tool to train people to share the gospel that facilitates rapid obedience.
- Learn alternatives to the “launch large” church planting strategy.
- Experiment with the resources and people that you have to plant new churches.
- Take advantage of economies of scale by partnering with a larger church.
- Look for leaders in our churches, train them, and release them be bivocational church planters.
- Establish internships and residency programs to train new leaders.
- The key is to have more gospel conversations and more gospel congregations.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.