CFTROU 0009: Air War/Ground War Strategy
It’s not enough to fight the air war only; every church needs a ground war strategy. The air war is the vision trajectory of your church and it can only accomplish so much. The ground war is where churches get organized, take ground, and move forward. Every church – no matter what size – can lead an effective air war/ground war strategy. It doesn’t have to be staff led.
- Hear why you need your ground war to support your air war trajectory.
- Find out how to synchronize the air war and ground war.
- Understand how to get the right leaders in place to help lead the ground war.
- Vision gets passed through the entire organization using the ground war.
- Every pastor can use the pulpit as a leadership tool; not just an education tool.
- All church ministries and programs must support the air war strategy.
- The air war and the ground war concept doesn’t require a lot of money.
- Hear why it’s important to cast a vision and stay on that vision for years.
- Create environments to have air war/ground war conversations.
- Don’t let the ground war become an alternative to the air war.
- Common language shapes church culture.
- Discover how vision develops through the culture of collaboration.
Every air war needs a supporting ground war. Click To TweetThe Sunday morning sermon is the #1 biggest play for casting vision. Click To TweetHaving more meetings coordinates the air war/ground war strategy. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.