CFTROU 0010: A Simple Way to Share the Gospel
Our simple gospel sharing tool is called the 3 Circles. It was created out of the need to find a way to share the gospel with unchurched and irreligious people. It is a simple, reproducible, visual, and interactive tool. The 3 Circles is a life conversation guide about God’s design, brokenness, and the gospel. We can bring our own personal story as well as the biblical meta narrative of scripture to show people how they can recover and pursue God’s design.
- The 3 Circles emerged through prayer and was immediately relatable to people in broken life situations.
- The concepts of God’s design, brokenness, and recovering God’s design relate to all kinds of people.
- Find out how the 3 Circles can be adapted and modified to different contexts all over the world
- Hear the stories of people worldwide using the 3 Circles to share the gospel with others.
- Anyone can learn and immediately share the 3 Circles.
- The 3 Circles is an open source tool.
- Learn how churches are maximizing the 3 Circles as a gospel sharing tool.
- This is a simple, reproducible, visual, and interactive tool.
- When people share a problem, issue, or concern, we can transition the conversation to the gospel.
- This is another free tool that churches can use to accomplish Jesus’ mission.
- Discover practical steps your church can take to train and equip people to share the gospel.
We want more people having gospel conversations. Click To TweetBrokenness is part of the human condition & resonates w/ people. Click To TweetThe 3 Circles is a conversation guide. Click To TweetPick a gospel sharing tool and stick with it. Click To TweetGod isn’t just using the pros; He is using the joes. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.