CFTROU 0012: Why Multisite
Today we start a six-part series on Multisite Church for the Rest of Us. We believe multisite is an option for churches of any size to consider. We have churches of all shapes and sizes inquiring about our multisite approach. There are a lot of models, but many people do not know where to start or they have started and now they are stuck. We delve into the five main reasons to consider multisite strategy for reaching any region with the gospel. Multisite helps multiply churches, accelerate the pace of change, and take advantage of economies of scale and expertise.
- Why multisite is consistent with the New Testament pattern.
- How multisite is evangelistically effective helping us multiply churches.
- Multisite accelerating the pace of change.
- Mammalian vs. reptilian church reproduction.
- Launching individual campuses in the context of a parish model.
- How multisite takes advantage of economies of scale and expertise.
- Issues to address when making the decision to go multisite.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.