CFTROU 0018: Building a New Church Culture, Not New Church Programs: Messaging
- Why culture will define the success of what any church is doing.
- The importance of preaching to lead, not preaching to preach.
- Why common language is best disseminated from the pulpit.
- Developing strategy and incorporating vision and values in your preaching.
How developing consistent common language for churches is crucial for developingculture.
The importance of a pastor/leader setting an example through his own life and familylife.
- Being real, authentic, and intentional as a leader.
What matters more than anything is the culture that you’re building. Click To TweetGood culture will beat bad programs every single time and bad culture will destroy good programs every single time. Click To TweetCulture begins with the leader. Click To TweetIt takes a long time to get language from the pastor to the pulpit to the people. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.