CFTROU 0022: Leadership Pipeline: Kids
- Why we start our leadership pipeline with our kids.
- Our philosophy of partnering with parents to help kids pursue God’s design for their lives.
- Creating opportunities to engage in spiritual conversation at home.
- An overview of the Parent/Child Dedication class.
- How we run a Kids New Believers class.
- The impact Kids Camp has on our kids ministry overall.
- Teaching kids to engage in gospel conversations using the 3 Circles.
- How we incorporate kids into our leadership pipeline.
- Why the culture of believing in the ability of kids to lead is vital.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.