CFTROU 0030: Multisite Tensions
- The tensions inherent in managing different sized campuses.
- Applying the Sticky Teams concept to multisite churches.
- Creating system for each campus to maximize their impact.
- Creating more inviting worship venues.
- Why standardizing often does not meet the needs of every church.
- What to standardize and what to customize.
- Thinking more like a grandparent than a parent when leading multisite churches.
- How to standardize live preaching.
- Collaborating on sermons and contextualizing for content.
- The importance of leveraging language and celebrating stories.
- Unique role of the Campus Pastor.
The challenge of multisite is that you are playing more than one sport at a time. Click To TweetThink about what you choose to standardize to make sure it works at each level. Click To TweetYou can’t replicate what you can’t articulate. Click To TweetWe don’t have multisite church figured out, but we’re learning a lot and managing a lot of tensions. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.