CFTROU 0037: Encouraging Pastors
- The importance of LUV Talk: Listening, Understanding and Evaluating.
- Doing our best to listen to others.
- Pastors helping other pastors move forward.
- How pastors can take steps to encourage one another.
- Establishing a monthly Pastors Cohort.
- Focusing on best practices and soul care.
- Advice for pastors who feel alone and unsupported.
There is a lot of empathy in me, because I’ve been there. Click To TweetIt’s important for pastors to genuinely care for other pastors and genuinely want to see them succeed. Click To TweetI’m convinced that pastors need pastors. Click To TweetA lot of long-term fruit comes from investing in relationships. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.