CFTROU 0039: Helping the Lone Ranger
- Learn more about multicultural ministry.
- How to develop a passion for a people group.
- The importance of speaking to people in their heart language.
- Moving from lone ranger to seed church to church.
- How a church training program can help equip those who are called.
- Training a team to come alongside called pastors.
- How stronger churches can take responsibility for new churches.
- The importance of brotherhood and reaching out for support.
Hear the story of Wadson Vasconcelos – a person with a passion for a people in a place – Portuguese speaking people in Palm Beach County. Click To TweetWe believe strong churches need to take responsibility for new churches and struggling churches. Click To TweetGod didn’t make us to walk with Him as lone rangers and God doesn’t call pastors to pastor alone. Find some brothers. Find somebody who needs your help Reach out for help. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.