CFTROU 0041: Creating A Healthy Church Culture
- Defining culture: vision, mission, core values, behaviors, standards, and measurable.
- Principles that are crucial for pastors to understand about church culture.
- Why it is critical for leaders to meditate culture over time.
- Understanding that culture is dynamic, not static.
- Discussing why good programs cannot make up for bad culture.
- Recognizing that church culture is driven from the pulpit.
- The importance of driving culture all the way through the organization.
- Understanding that you always get more of what you honor.
- Why you need to attach stories to principles to drive them home.
Good culture will beat bad programs every single time, and bad culture will destroy good programs every single time. Culture will eat programs for breakfast. Click To TweetCulture is always mediated through leadership over time. Click To TweetCulture is dynamic, it is not static. Some things are going to stay the same, but some things are going to change. Click To TweetYou can’t program culture, and good programs will not make up for bad culture. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.