CFTROU 0042: Creating a Healthy Church Culture – Relationally
- The defining relational values of Family Church’s culture.
- How we embody family at every level of our organization.
- Importance of treating each other like peers, regardless of organizational hierarchy.
- Learning to release responsibility to a new generation of staff.
- Creating a culture of trust to hold an organization together.
- Incorporating integrity into all aspects of your life, inside and out.
- The importance of implementing the Staff 10 Commandments.
- Creating a culture of repentance.
Our calling and our gifting are equal even if our positions are different. Click To TweetA growing, dynamic organization will hire people in their 20s and bring them up and will value people in their 50s and 60s. Click To TweetEvery church needs to have a culture of integrity and a culture of repentance. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.