CFTROU 0046: What Makes a Good Coach
- Good coaches plan meticulously and respond with positivity.
- Concept of 1 to 1 planning – one minute of planning for one minute of practice.
- Chasing the objective by clearly stating it everywhere and repeating it often.
- The impact of passionate repetition and over-communication.
- Importance of scheduling time to recharge yourself as a leader.
- Consistent pursuit of the objective even when things get difficult.
- Learning to stay committed to the purpose, not the scoreboard.
If you’re going to get people together and ask them to invest some of their life in what you’re doing, you need to have a plan. Click To TweetIf you’re not the lead nut in the nuthouse — as the leader, as the pastor, whatever it might be —it will come unraveled on you faster than you can put it back together. Click To TweetRepetition teaches people what you really value. Click To TweetStruggle is a powerful platform to validate our message. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.