CFTROU 0005: Transitioning Your Traditional Church Part 3 – Set A Trajectory
Today we conclude our 3-part series about transitioning your traditional church by outlining how to set a trajectory for your future. If we find ourselves plowing on a rock, we need to find a way forward. We cannot always account for the dynamic environments within our churches, so any detailed plan we come up with today will quickly be irrelevant. We put the emphasis on setting a trajectory that we can adapt as changes come our way. A trajectory gives us a goal, a direction, and the ability to adapt our plan on the fly as the situation changes.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Hear why it is beneficial to set a trajectory in order to build an infrastructure and move forward.
- Set a trajectory by defining what’s unique, different, and sets your church apart.
- Understand the power of trajectory and how defining small wins is crucial.
- Learn the importance of knowing church bylaws.
- Understand how a multicultural representation in leadership positions changes the whole dynamic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.