CFTROU 0050: Adopting a Spirit of Continuous Improvement
- The definition of “continuous improvement” and how to apply it at church.
- Identifying your customer for each process in your church.
- Learning to listen to your customer and using that gift of feedback.
- Establishing ground rules for receiving and implementing feedback.
- Importance of identifying the areas that are most in need of improvement.
- Allowing the people involved in the processes and systems to speak into improving them.
- Creating the conversations and empowering people to actually improve.
- Following the PDCA acrostic: plan, do, check, adjust.
Identifying who the customers are and then listening to your customers and getting the gift of feedback is very important. Click To TweetWe’re going to challenge ideas and processes, but we’re going to affirm and bless people. Click To TweetSometimes a gift – even the gift of feedback - is better based on the presentation. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.