CFTROU 0051: Live Preaching Transmits Culture
- Budgetary benefits of live preaching.
- The practical benefits of live preaching using bivocational pastors.
- Challenges and strategies of collaborating on preaching messages.
- The benefits of having a preaching team.
- Understanding the powerful impact of a neighborhood pastor.
- Preaching to lead – helping people think differently, feel differently and behave differently.
- Coaching people rather than simply teaching them.
- Effectively building a bivocational pastoral team.
Live preaching is a more affordable way to do multisite church because doing a video venue the right way is very expensive. Click To TweetThe neighborhood church and the neighborhood pastor speaking the neighborhood language is so important because we want the neighborhood to know that the pastor is there to intervene when life happens. Click To TweetPreaching isn’t just information delivery – it’s group dynamics, it’s shepherding, it’s leadership and it’s all part of developing culture and keeping everyone moving in the same direction. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.