CFTROU 0052: Live Preaching Depends on Collaboration
- How a yearly preaching retreat helps us establish our preaching rhythm.
- Planning the preaching calendar for 18 months in advance.
- Creating a preaching rhythm for your church.
- Weekly preaching meetings to fill out the preaching calendar.
- Understanding how the Holy Spirit guides the preaching calendar.
- Finding the flexibility to adjust the preaching schedule with big life events.
- Helping preaching pastors improve through quarterly preaching reviews.
- Developing a teachable culture through preaching reviews.
Our weekly preaching meetings allow our team to collaborate on the actual points that we will make each Sunday. Click To TweetIn team preaching – like in everything else – pastors should start where you are, use what you have and do what you can. Click To TweetThere is so much horsepower in the collaborative model. It deeply enriches the preaching event. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.