CFTROU 0053: Aligning Kids Messaging with the Big Room
- Aligning our preaching and teaching in kids worship with the “big room.”
- How the kids worship differs from the adult worship.
- Incorporating creativity and fun into the kids preaching/teaching.
- Implementing core elements into kids worship that are also present in the big room.
- Translating teaching points from leadership meetings into kids worship service.
- Helping kids transition from kids ministry to student ministry.
- Making kids worship a success without a major budget.
- Importance of having a team of volunteers who buy into the vision.
- Using our core values to align kids worship with the vision/mission of our church.
- Family time cards: strategy for equipping parents to lead their children.
- Align pastors, build a team, have a unique venue, and network with other pastors.
We want the kids to learn to know that they can worship God though the music, through the teaching of the Word, and through the giving. Click To TweetA church of any size can create an excellent kids worship experience using key volunteers. Click To TweetA great kids ministry will help you build your church. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.