CFTROU 0054: Developing Female Leaders, Part 1
- Why Kadi decided to write her book, Developing Female Leaders.
Understanding the gap between what women leaders want and what male leaders want for them.
- Why it’s important for church leaders to tackle the subject of releasing the potential of women.
- Making sure our views are firmly rooted in our theology, not our cultural bias.
- Learning to challenge our own biases when it comes to women in church leadership.
- Making space for women in church leadership.
- Including women and their perspectives in high levels of church leadership.
- How men and women have equal gifts and callings.
Regardless of where you are on the theological spectrum, I think we all know that churches need more leaders. We needed trusted, mature people so how can we empower women to fill those roles. Click To TweetWe have developed 8 best practices that churches can implement to help women grow in leadership and contribute their gifts back into the local church setting. Click To TweetKadi Cole’s book is written in a way that gives practical steps to any church in any context and of any size and theological stance. Pastors can learn a lot from this book. Click To TweetIncluding women on our leadership teams gives us a better perspective, puts more horsepower to the task, and unleashes more people to do the work. Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.