CFTROU 0060: Moving Toward a More Multi-cultural Church
- The importance of being inclusive.
- The difference between being a staff pastor and the lead pastor.
- What church staff can do to encourage their senior pastor.
- The challenges of being the first minority pastor of a church.
- Changes churches can make to better reflect – and reach – their communities.
It’s hard to be in the position where you feel like your skin color is a barrier and you can’t change it and you can’t run because God’s not releasing you.” — Dr. Noe Garcia Click To TweetI think we all have this inherited systematic racism to some degree where you put people in categories based off of their appearance. — Dr. Noe Garcia Click To TweetMinorities don’t want to play the part – we want to actually be an authentic part of what the gospel is calling us to do. — Dr. Noe Garcia Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Get podcast updates delivered to your inbox.
This podcast releases every Monday morning. Subscribe for free and never miss out on an episode of Church for the Rest of Us.
If you like us, rate us or leave a comment below.
Hopefully, this episode has given you principles, strategies, and ideas that you can implement right now with the resources you have. If so, can you let others know?
This will help us place the podcast in front of more pastors and ministry leaders. It also lets us learn from you. Thank you for taking the time to get the word out about Church for the Rest of Us.